weblogic timeout resubmits forms

Greg Smith

i have a simple struts ActionForm with a FormFile on it. When i submit
a small file to process (about 5 records = 3 seconds) everything works
fine. But when I submit a large file for processing it takes about 4-5
minutes to process. At the end of processing, it reprocesses the file,
almost as if the request had been resubmitted.

is there some sort of timeout that i'm not aware of that resubmits a
request that appears to take too long to process?

in addition, the resubmitted file also takes 4-5 minutes to process
and so it gets resubmitted, and so on, and so on, in an infinite loop

greg