Weblogic Vs Websphere

Surya

Hi,
Pls let me know the differences between Weblogic 7.0 and Websphere 5.0?
Let me know which one is best performance point of view and also other differences?

Thanks in advance.

Srini.

Guest

Surya said:
Hi,
Pls let me know the differences between Weblogic 7.0 and Websphere 5.0?
Let me know which one is best performance point of view and also other differences?

Thanks in advance.

Srini.

You might think about actually earning your money.

Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Java - Weblogic Vs Websphere

webSphere is actually a suite of products, it is having Express, base and Network deployment application servers and WSAD as the development tool.

If your application needs only support for Jsp and servlet go for Express version. For complete J2EE specifications go for Base. If you are doing clustering and loadbalancing go for Network deployment.

If your doing clustering, load balancing, Deploying on multiple number of Systems then it is better to go for Websphere products, it is like one stop shop, you will get every thing for complete ebusiness application.

Its administration console is realy good, easy to maintain your application and for security setting.

You can not differentiate any application server Based on J2EE specification.( criteria for Comparision may be ease of Administration, clustering, scalability and availability)

within short period IBM proven their technology
These reasons are enough for you to go for websphere

if any question plz feel free and ask question..
Thanks
Samir jha
(e-mail address removed)