Webmaster FRESH NEWS

Discussion in 'Java' started by webadmin, Nov 11, 2006.

  1. webadmin

    webadmin Guest

    This is my first post..

    Greets 2 all

    ...can someone plz give me an opinion on this one,

    im working on my web site and iv found something like free and (COMMERCIAL
    FREE) news script for webmasters and all I have to do is copy & paste code
    into my site?!?

    http://www.toolscom.info?ws=1163166212

    So im asking for your opinion on this one and if someone can also share some
    info about some other free tool for my site.

    tYou all

    Newbie

    webadmin, Nov 11, 2006

  2. webadmin

    Simon Brooke Guest

    in message <ej4s63$nsc$-com.hr>, webadmin ('')
    wrote:

    > This is my first post..
    >
    > Greets 2 all
    >
    > ..can someone plz give me an opinion on this one,
    >
    > im working on my web site and iv found something like free and
    > (COMMERCIAL FREE) news script for webmasters and all I have to do is copy
    > & paste code into my site?!?
    >
    > http://www.toolscom.info?ws=1163166212

    Frankly, having looked at their website, I wouldn't use any tool they're
    responsible for.

    The trouble with Simon is that he only opens his mouth to change feet.
    ;; of me, by a 'friend'

    Simon Brooke, Nov 11, 2006

  3. Simon Brooke wrote:
    > in message <ej4s63$nsc$-com.hr>, webadmin ('')
    > wrote:
    >
    > > This is my first post..

    Stop lying.
    <http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=inCyoxQAAAA-YWfe8GE80vJvsT_0IJd5OPANdqfI6prRsqjc7uCt1A>

    > > http://www..SPAMMER....info?ws=1163166212

    > Frankly, having looked at their website, I wouldn't use any tool they're
    > responsible for.

    Frankly, having looked at this poster's profile, I
    would not quote the URL (let alone visit the site).

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Nov 11, 2006
  4. webadmin

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    webadmin wrote:
    > This is my first post..
    >
    > Greets 2 all
    >
    > ..can someone plz give me an opinion on this one,
    >
    > im working on my web site and iv found something like free and (COMMERCIAL
    > FREE) news script for webmasters and all I have to do is copy & paste code
    > into my site?!?
    >
    > http://www.[SPAM].info?ws=1163166212
    >
    > So im asking for your opinion on this one and if someone can also share some
    > info about some other free tool for my site.

    I suppose that ws= parameter in the URL would be your affiliate ID then,
    Mr Dishonest Spammer?

    Alex Hunsley, Nov 11, 2006