Webmasterslookup Tools are working again.

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Wim Hoogenraad, Dec 21, 2007.

  1. Dear Webmaster,

    As you may have noticed we have had some trouble with the Linkpage Analyzer
    and the Datacenter Analyzer tools on our website.

    The resultpage that shows your profile had some errors showing the PR of
    your portfolio to. All these problems were caused by the PageRank script we
    used. The usage of that script ended in a 403 error (Forbidden) screen. A
    websearch on this problem will show you that many websites still have this
    problem. Several sites even closed their PR tools!

    The PageRank script on Webmasterslookup however is rewritten and all our
    tools can be used again. In fact we encourage you to use the tools to check
    your websites. You can offer your visitors to check their own sites by
    placing a link to the tools on your site.

    I hope you will benefit from the tools and wish you a happy holydays season.

    Kind Regards,

    Wim Hoogenraad

    http://www.webmasterslookup.com (The Netherlands)

    Wim Hoogenraad, Dec 21, 2007