Webmatrix stuck

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ccd, Aug 21, 2003.

  1. ccd

    ccd Guest

    as of now, i am stuck at this step 6 of the following
    section

    http://www.asp.net/webmatrix/tour/section3/formatdatagrid.a
    spx

    When the Collection Editor dialog box appears, it does not
    show like that in the tutorial, it does not show any
    BoundField at all.

    I check everything and i am sure i did all steps
    accordingly.

    Is the tutorial kinda out-dated? Some of the pictures
    snapshots in the tutorials do not match the real things.
    Like when I was working on the Data Tab in the Workspace
    window, it showed a different set of icons. The same thing
    happened when creating a database. The tutorial does not
    mention that I have to choose between Access and SQL
    database. So I chose the later. Not to mention the Orders,
    OrdersDetail tables. Does it make any difference at all?
    So what's database type used in WebMatrix?

    Thanks again
    mitoshie
    ccd, Aug 21, 2003