WebMethod returning a object in a COM dll

chirath

Hi All

I have writen a web method(C#) which is to return an Serializable
object declared in a COM dll. The project compiles & but I am not
seeing any public properties of this returned object. In the WSDL file
I am not finding any details such as public properties of this complex
type how can i get this resolved???

Thanks
Chirath

chirath

[WebMethod]
[XmlInclude(typeof(Sabre.RTS.QuestionHandler.RTSError))]
public Sabre.RTS.QuestionHandler.RTSError BundleTransfer()
{
.............................//lot of bussiness logic
return new RTSError(........);
}

this RTSError is defined inside an COM+ dll

Keenan Newton

Is it serializable or XmlSerializable. Web Services requires the
object to be XmlSerializable