    Can someone help me with this?

    Thanks in advance,
    niama.
    niama, Mar 9, 2005

  2. I am guessing an infinite loop somewhere... can you check?

    --
    Manohar Kamath
    Editor, .netWire

    Manohar Kamath, Mar 9, 2005

  3. niama

    niama Guest

    Hi,

    Thank you for the reply. Initially when I went through the code, I
    could not find any infinite loop. But finally found the source of
    error. I use a business class library in the webservice. That business
    class library returns an object called Profile which has a list of
    objects called Technologies. And each Technology object has a list of
    Profile objects. This is actually an n:m relationship which forms a
    circular relationship. When webservice trys to return the object, I
    think it gets to an infinite loop when it tries to send the result in
    XML format. Now it works fine.

    Thank you.
    niama, Mar 9, 2005