WebPage Data on PostBack

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?QXVndXN0aW4gUHJhc2FubmE=?=, Aug 4, 2006.

  1. Barry,

    i believe, you are creating those rows and controls dynamically on the
    clientside using javascript (or some other scripting language). If thats the
    case, you can access the values from Request.Forms collection.

    - Augustin

    =?Utf-8?B?QXVndXN0aW4gUHJhc2FubmE=?=, Aug 4, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QXVndXN0aW4gUHJhc2FubmE=?=

    guptha

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Hi All,

    I am also facing similar problem and i am unable to figure it out.
    I am creating controls at runtime, and they show up on the page, but
    when the page is submitted, I can't find them. What am I doing wrong?

    Your reply to this very much appreciated.
    Thanks..

    Regards,
    Guptha
    guptha, Aug 4, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QXVndXN0aW4gUHJhc2FubmE=?=

    Siva M Guest

    Dynamically created controls need to be again created on postback too. Here
    is a sample: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317794/EN-US/ A Google search
    will get you more.

    Barry, Aug 4, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QXVndXN0aW4gUHJhc2FubmE=?=

    Barry Guest

    Hi Augustin

    Thanks for your quick reply,
    I am creating the TableRow on the Server Side using VB code not JavaScript

    Barry

    "Augustin Prasanna" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Barry, Aug 5, 2006