Webpage doesn't load normally

Eric

Hi,

I have a asp.net website for regular pc's and I have now added a page a new
webpage to the same project and arranged all controls in a size it would
appear normal sized on a PDA. When the user goes to the url of the main site,
it detects the windows version and if it is WinCE it will redirect to the PDA
web page.

Inside the webpage for the PDA, I have all controles styled where the styles
are in the page.

Here is my code:

<%@ Page Title="" Language="VB" MasterPageFile="~/PDA.master"
AutoEventWireup="false"
CodeFile="PDAlogin.aspx.vb" Inherits="PDAlogin" %>

<asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="head" runat="Server">
.PanelLogin
{
position: absolute;
top: 65px;
left: 10px;
z-index: 1;
background-color: #003258;
height: 230px;
width: 200px;
color: white;
}
.lblUser
{
position: absolute;
top: 49px;
left: 15px;
z-index: 1;
width: 98px;
height: 19px;
color: white;
}
.lblPass
{
position: absolute;
top: 79px;
left: 15px;
color: white;
}
.txtPass
{
position: absolute;
top: 77px;
left: 89px;
z-index: 1;
width: 100px;
color: black;
}
.lblLogin
{
position: absolute;
top: 15px;
left: 13px;
z-index: 1;
color: white;
}
.btZenden
{
position: absolute;
top: 113px;
left: 85px;
z-index: 1;
color: black;
}
.lblCook
{
position: absolute;
top: 150px;
left: 8px;
z-index: 1;
height: 91px;
width: 185px;
color: white;
}
.txtUser
{
position: absolute;
top: 46px;
left: 89px;
width: 100px;
color: Black;
}
</asp:Content>
<asp:Content ID="Content2" ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentPlaceHolder1"
runat="Server">
<asp:panel ID="Panel1" runat="server" CssClass="PanelLogin">
<asp:Label ID="Label1" runat="server" CssClass="lblLogin" Text="Log in"
Font-Bold="True"
ForeColor="White"></asp:Label>
<asp:Label ID="Label2" runat="server" CssClass="lblUser" Text="User
name:"></asp:Label>
<asp:TextBox ID="txtPassword" runat="server" CssClass="txtPass"
TextMode="Password"></asp:TextBox>
<asp:Label ID="Label3" runat="server" CssClass="lblPass"
Text="Password:"></asp:Label>
<asp:TextBox ID="txtUsername" runat="server" CssClass="txtUser"
AutoCompleteType="DisplayName"></asp:TextBox>
<asp:Label ID="lblCookie" runat="server" CssClass="lblCook" Text="If you
do not have a password or know it, you will have to visit the home page on a
regular computer."></asp:Label>
<asp:Button ID="btSend" runat="server" CssClass="btZenden" Text="Send" />
</asp:panel>
</asp:Content>

On VisualStudio2008 the page looks like I want it to be, but on the PDA
things are messed up.
The textboxes are swapped and all controls are on the wrong places.

What am I doing wrong here?

rg,
Eric