WebPage ERROR - TOMCAT Related

1

17.reddy

HI Guys,

I am getting the following error when I login to the
webpage( Application -- viaxutil).
Tomcat is running on a Solaris Machine, I am accessing this from IE.

Error: 500
Location: /viaxutil/index.html
Internal Servlet Error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: JDBCRealm.checkConnection:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.aaa.JDBCRealm.checkConnection(JDBCRealm.java:
268)
at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.aaa.JDBCRealm.getCredentials(JDBCRealm.java:
200)
at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.aaa.RealmBase.checkPassword(RealmBase.java:
177)
at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.aaa.RealmBase.authenticate(RealmBase.java:
158)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.Request.getRemoteUser(Request.java:534)
at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat3.Tomcat3Request.getRemoteUser(Tomcat3Request.java:
199)
at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.aaa.AccessInterceptor.authorize(AccessInterceptor.java:
325)
at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:
859)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:
790)
at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat3.Tomcat3Adapter.service(Tomcat3Adapter.java:
64)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:
793)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol
$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:702)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:
571)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool
$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:644)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

DO lemme know what needs to be done on a priority basis.
Thanks in advance!!!

Andrew Thompson

I am getting the following error when I login to the
webpage( Application -- viaxutil).
Tomcat is running on a Solaris Machine, I am accessing this from IE. ...
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

It seems the driver cannot be located on the server's
classpath.
DO lemme know what needs to be done...

Do contract a consultant..
... on a priority basis.

..and offer them top dollar to treat the matter with
the urgency you expect.

This, OTOH, is usenet, which works at a slower pace.
When it comes to questions and answers put to usenet
newsgroups, expect to wait at least 48 hours for answers.

(Though in your urgency, you might google 'classpath
server' - urgently of course. Note also that this question
has been discussed on the group within the last few days.)

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/