    thanks in advance,
    Erin
    , Dec 3, 2005

    It only occurs in IE and it occurs when you change any of the pages,
    the code would be much too big to post and it hasn't been fixed yet
    becuase i am not sure what's wrong.
    thanks for your help,
    Erin
    , Dec 4, 2005

  3. Evertjan. Guest

    wrote on 05 dec 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > It only occurs in IE and it occurs when you change any of the pages,
    > the code would be much too big to post and it hasn't been fixed yet
    > becuase i am not sure what's wrong.
    > thanks for your help,

    ASP does not know about browsers or web page sizes.

    Please ask a clientside NG.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Dec 4, 2005
  4. Larry Bud Guest

    wrote:
    > Hello All,
    > I have taken over some code for a website and am trying to finish it. I
    > have noticed that when loading each page the site expands and then
    > shrinks to the normal size, i don't want this to occur. if you go to
    > http://preview.sgci.com/lutherwoodaes you will be able to see what i am
    > talking about. Any ideas or direction?
    > thanks in advance,
    > Erin

    It's written that way. Check out the minmax.js file that is included
    in your site. Looks like some dynamic resizing going on.

    Not an ASP issue, of course.

    BTW, for the other poster, you only see it if you're in a resolution
    larger than 1024x768. The banner fills the width of the window, then
    gets resized.
    Larry Bud, Dec 5, 2005
  5. Larry Bud Guest

    wrote:
    > Hello All,
    > I have taken over some code for a website and am trying to finish it. I
    > have noticed that when loading each page the site expands and then
    > shrinks to the normal size, i don't want this to occur. if you go to
    > http://preview.sgci.com/lutherwoodaes you will be able to see what i am
    > talking about. Any ideas or direction?
    > thanks in advance,
    > Erin

    BTW, I get an ASP error on the following page

    http://preview.sgci.com/lutherwoodaes/international.asp?content_id=75&category_id=28&city_id=3
    Larry Bud, Dec 5, 2005

    Thanks so much Larry,
    I will take a look at that JS file. I actually took over this code from
    someone else and don't have alot of experience with ASP hence the
    questions. The site that i directed you to is the site the other people
    did and didn't finish , that's why you received that error. The site i
    am working on is internal still so i can't direct you to what i've done
    with it since i've taken it over . I will update you on my progress
    tomorrow.
    THANKS!!
    Erin
    , Dec 5, 2005

    Hi Larry,
    Do you think you might direct me to the lines in the file that may be
    causing this?
    Thanks,
    Erin
    , Dec 5, 2005