    I believe the original designer created in Dreamweaver. But I
    am trying to fix it by hand but am not having much luck.

    , Jun 29, 2005

  2. Vladdy Guest

    wrote:
    > The width of some rows on this page are not aligned properly. See the
    > row right under the menu bar at the top (underneath the Contact Us) and
    > the end of last row at the bottom.
    >
    > http://www.wyattshouse.org/index-1.html
    >
    > I believe the original designer created in Dreamweaver. But I
    > am trying to fix it by hand but am not having much luck.

    The only way to FIX this page is to start over.
    Forget about some misaligned columns; take Firefox (or other Gecko
    browser) disable Flash and then hit Ctrl+ a couple of times...

    .... No reason worrying about what color to paint your porch, when the
    house is on fire...

    --
    Vladdy
    http://www.klproductions.com