WebPage out of sync

Guest

I don't see the most recent changes to a web page when I run from Visual
Studio or browse and run from IIS. I see the most recent changes when a post
back gets initiated like from a button click and the the page updates itself
with the most recent changes.
I am using VS 2005 and Asp.Net 2.0.
Are there settings I have not properly set.
Thanks,
Marc

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

that's rather wierd usually these issues resolve themselves after you purge
the browser, but they should never happen to begin with unless you have some
sort of caching going on at the IIS or application level - assuming you
aren't running casini

--
________________________
Warm regards,

[Shameless Author plug]
Professional VSTO.NET - Wrox/Wiley
The O.W.C. Black Book with .NET
www.lulu.com/owc, Amazon
Blog: http://www.msmvps.com/blogs/alvin

Guest

Alvin,

You are right. It was caching as I had set updating by Internet Explorer to
never update for another test.

Thanks,
Marc