Webpage stops loading when link is clicked.

Jammer

I've managed to construct an ASP page that reads JPG file names from a
directory, then constructs a page with a table of links to bigger JPG
pictures.

I have a big problem...

If the page hasn't entirely loaded and I click on one of the links
pictures that has loaded, then the original page will stop loading and
the new popup page loads instead. I don't want the original page to
stop loading. How do I do this?

I'm pulling my hair out. : (

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

Jam

Bob Barrows

Jammer said:
I've managed to construct an ASP page that reads JPG file names from a
directory, then constructs a page with a table of links to bigger JPG
pictures.

I have a big problem...

If the page hasn't entirely loaded and I click on one of the links
pictures that has loaded, then the original page will stop loading and
the new popup page loads instead. I don't want the original page to
stop loading. How do I do this?
Turn on the buffer:
<%
Response.Buffer = True
'etc.
%>

This will force all the server-side code to be executed and the entire html
page built and buffered on the server before it is sent to the client. The
page should also load quicker in the browser.

HTH,
Bob Barrows