webpage won't loaded

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Jack, Oct 7, 2005.

  1. Jack

    Jack Guest

    I have no problem to reach any website on the internet, only one gives
    problems. If I want reach this site, there is only a small part that charges
    on my pc.. The source give these result :
    <HTML><HEAD>
    <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
    charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
    <BODY></BODY></HTML>

    When I look at the beginning of the source information on a other pc I find
    this :

    source, smf, simple, machines, forum" />
    <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"
    src="http://www.luxsat.be/forum/Themes/default/script.js"></script>
    <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"><!--

    and so on....

    What can be the cause, that the site does not open on my pc.? I obtain only
    a blank booklet, and no jamming report.

    Jack, Oct 7, 2005

  2. Jack

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Jack quothed:

    > I have no problem to reach any website on the internet, only one gives
    > problems. If I want reach this site, there is only a small part that charges
    > on my pc.. The source give these result :
    > <HTML><HEAD>
    > <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
    > charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
    > <BODY></BODY></HTML>
    >
    > When I look at the beginning of the source information on a other pc I find
    > this :

    > source, smf, simple, machines, forum" />
    > <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"
    > src="http://www.luxsat.be/forum/Themes/default/script.js"></script>
    > <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"><!--
    >

    > and so on....
    >
    > What can be the cause, that the site does not open on my pc.? I obtain only
    > a blank booklet, and no jamming report.

    Erroneous PHP.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Oct 7, 2005

  3. Jack

    Jack Guest

    ???????????

    Can You explain this please ? "Erroneous PHP"

    Jack, Oct 7, 2005
  4. Jack

    JDS Guest

    JDS, Oct 7, 2005
  5. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Jack, Oct 7, 2005
  6. Jack

    Paul Watt Guest

    "Jack" <> wrote in message
    > This is the URL ..
    >
    > http://www.luxsat.be/forum/index.php
    >
    > "JDS" <> schreef in bericht
    >> On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 11:25:41 +0200, Jack wrote:
    >>
    >>> What can be the cause, that the site does not open on my pc.? I obtain
    >>> only
    >>> a blank booklet, and no jamming report.

    >> huh?
    >>
    >> Anyways, URL?
    >>
    >> --
    >> JDS | lid
    >> | http://www.newtnotes.com
    >> DJMBS | http://newtnotes.com/doctor-jeff-master-brainsurgeon/

    opens for me

    Paul Watt, Oct 7, 2005
  7. Jack

    JDS Guest

    JDS, Oct 7, 2005
  8. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Jack, Oct 7, 2005
  9. Jack

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Jack quothed:

    > ???????????
    >
    > Can You explain this please ? "Erroneous PHP"

    If there's invalid php, the only output is the default you've seen.
    Perhaps the page is browser-sniffing and has an error within the segment
    pertaining to the browser you're having trouble on.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Oct 7, 2005
  10. Jack

    JDS Guest

    JDS, Oct 8, 2005
  11. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Nevertheless, all thank for your support.

    I use now Firefox and everything work perfectly

    Jack

    Jack, Oct 8, 2005
  12. > With neither quill nor qualm, Jack quothed:

    >> What can be the cause, that the site does not open on my pc.? I obtain only
    >> a blank booklet, and no jamming report.

    Are you talking about the forum contents? Perhaps you missed the
    explanation from the page that says, "If you want to read the Forum , you
    have to register !"?

    --
    Jafar Calley
    SysAdmin - http://moonlife-records.com

    Jafar As-Sadiq Calley, Oct 9, 2005
  13. Jack

    Jack Guest

    No, its nothing like that ! I already said that my screen was completly
    white. No login page, totally nothing !

    Jack

    Jack, Oct 9, 2005