webpage won't loaded

Jack

I have no problem to reach any website on the internet, only one gives
problems. If I want reach this site, there is only a small part that charges
on my pc.. The source give these result :
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

When I look at the beginning of the source information on a other pc I find
this :

source, smf, simple, machines, forum" />
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"
src="http://www.luxsat.be/forum/Themes/default/script.js"></script>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"><!--

and so on....

What can be the cause, that the site does not open on my pc.? I obtain only
a blank booklet, and no jamming report.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Jack quothed:
I have no problem to reach any website on the internet, only one gives
problems. If I want reach this site, there is only a small part that charges
on my pc.. The source give these result :
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

When I look at the beginning of the source information on a other pc I find
this :

source, smf, simple, machines, forum" />
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"
src="http://www.luxsat.be/forum/Themes/default/script.js"></script>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"><!--

and so on....

What can be the cause, that the site does not open on my pc.? I obtain only
a blank booklet, and no jamming report.

Erroneous PHP.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Jack quothed:
???????????

Can You explain this please ? "Erroneous PHP"

If there's invalid php, the only output is the default you've seen.
Perhaps the page is browser-sniffing and has an error within the segment
pertaining to the browser you're having trouble on.

Jack

Nevertheless, all thank for your support.

I use now Firefox and everything work perfectly

Jack

Jafar As-Sadiq Calley

With neither quill nor qualm, Jack quothed:

Are you talking about the forum contents? Perhaps you missed the
explanation from the page that says, "If you want to read the Forum , you
have to register !"?

Jack

No, its nothing like that ! I already said that my screen was completly
white. No login page, totally nothing !

Jack