    Noozer Guest

    Are the colours used on the web colourfast? Do I need to worry about Ajax
    bleaching the colours from my webpages?

    Noozer, Apr 26, 2006

  2. Noozer

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", Noozer finally
    proclaimed:

    > Are the colours used on the web colourfast? Do I need to worry about Ajax
    > bleaching the colours from my webpages?

    Just turn your pages inside out before sticking them through the
    machine. Also, remember that you shouldn't wash dark or strong coloured
    pages in the same wash as light ones. If in doubt, stick to one colour
    scheme at a time and keep the temperature on low.

    --
    Dylan Parry

    Dylan Parry, Apr 26, 2006

  3. Noozer

    PeterMcC Guest

    Dylan Parry wrote in
    <>

    > Pondering the eternal question of "Hobnobs or Rich Tea?", Noozer
    > finally proclaimed:
    >
    >> Are the colours used on the web colourfast? Do I need to worry about
    >> Ajax bleaching the colours from my webpages?

    > Just turn your pages inside out before sticking them through the
    > machine. Also, remember that you shouldn't wash dark or strong
    > coloured pages in the same wash as light ones. If in doubt, stick to
    > one colour scheme at a time and keep the temperature on low.

    If you follow standards you should already be separating out your style
    sheets - that way all your colours will stay clearly defined.

    --
    PeterMcC
    inappropriate or offensive in any way,

    PeterMcC, Apr 26, 2006