    go about creating webparts both in 2003 and 2005 (.NET 2.0, that is)?

    Regards
    John

    John, Feb 20, 2006

  2. I wrote this tutorial article some time ago for Visual Studio Magazine. It
    might get you started:

    Build a SharePoint Web Part
    Learn how to leverage built-in SharePoint functionality by creating a
    customizable sun times calculator.
    by Ken Cox

    http://www.ftponline.com/vsm/2004_en/magazine/features/kcox/default.aspx

    Ken
    Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]

    Ken Cox - Microsoft MVP, Feb 21, 2006

  3. John

    John Guest

    Hi Ken,

    I'm sorry I took a while to get back to you but great stuff - thanks a lot!

    Regards
    John.

    John, Feb 22, 2006