Webpart development for Sharepoint

John

Hi all,

Could someone please provide me with some meaningful links to show me how to
go about creating webparts both in 2003 and 2005 (.NET 2.0, that is)?

Regards
John

John

Hi Ken,

I'm sorry I took a while to get back to you but great stuff - thanks a lot!

Regards
John.

Ken Cox - Microsoft MVP said:
I wrote this tutorial article some time ago for Visual Studio Magazine. It
might get you started:

Build a SharePoint Web Part
Learn how to leverage built-in SharePoint functionality by creating a
customizable sun times calculator.
by Ken Cox

http://www.ftponline.com/vsm/2004_en/magazine/features/kcox/default.aspx

Ken