    initially see the same?

    Thanks for any help,

    Leroy.
    Leroy, Dec 16, 2005

  2. Leroy

    Daniel TIZON Guest

    According to me, you should make the ToggleScope before changing the Page
    mode.
    In the ASP.NET2.0 Portal on witch I work for a year, the administrators have
    a DDL on witch they can switch from UserScope (default) to SharedScope
    and have another DDL where they can change the Page mode.
    It works in this order.

    I hope this helps
    --
    Daniel TIZON