WebPartManager set SelectedWebPart in EditMode

Guest

Hi,

I use the WebPartManager technology of ASP.NET 2.0 without sharepoint.

I want to set per server side code a webpart as editable.
I´m able to set the webpartmanager in edit mode. Than each webpart gets a
new verb called 'Edit'. When the user clicks to the verb in the browser of a
webpart, then this webpart is the selected webpart in webpartmanagers
property selectedwebpart and the EditorZone is displayed.
I don´t want to need this two clicks to get to edit mode. I want to set this
last edit of the webpart per server side code in my c# project.

Thanks
milmus

Guest

milmus,

The selectedWebPart property is read only so you'll have to inherit the
webpartmanager and override the selectedwebpart.

Good Luck
DWS