Webparts verb menu

David Davis

I doing to the Walkthrough: Creating a Web Parts Page in the Visual Studio
help and my WebPartZones do not have the dropdown arrow that displays the
verb menu when I run my application. I can see the arrow in design mode,
just not when I run.

I also noticed that when I add the "title" attribute to an asp:Label
element, in Source view it gets a squiggle underline and says that "title" is
not a valid attribute of a Label.

What am I missing?