Webpermission denied for a Windows Application

Axford

Hi all,

a localhost web service is configured anonymous+windows at the root level
and at the virtual map level (Win XP).

In the web.config I wrote <authentication mode="None" /> and <allow
users="*"/>.

The a Windows Application calls the service. The application code resides on
a network share mapped to drive P.
It gives me a 'request for webpermission failed' error. Now where does it go
wrong and what can I do about it?

thanks.

Axford

I forgot to add that the Windows Forms Application is in .NET 2.0 and the
security setting for the app is 'full trust' (click once setting).