webresource.axd

Guest

I have a website that we just recently converted to 2.0. On one of our pages
we are using page.clientscript.registerhiddenfield(). Periodically we get a
popup message in the IE browser when running this page that says "Do you want
to save this file: webresource.axd". I know that this file is a phantom
handler, but I don't want our users to see this message and I am not sure how
to get rid of it. It seems like it appears once every time we do a push and
then sporadically thereafter. The .axd extension appears to be correctly
mapped. Has anyone else ever seen this error who can advise me on how to
prevent these messages from popping up? Thanks in advance,

Linda