webservi ce consumption over SSL

Giedrius

Hi, as long as nobody answered to my previous question, i'll try to
write in another way.
I have:
webservice WSDL link (https://something?WSDL, that's .net webservice)
pem file (certificate, needed to authentificate for gettting data)

i need :
to consume that webservice without describing API's for each method (i
mean use WSL to construct needed structures or objects).

condition:
use as litle lines of code as possible :)
btw, i would prefer solution, that would work on standart ruby
instalation (without additional installs, is that possible)

Patrick Hurley

Hi, as long as nobody answered to my previous question, i'll try to
write in another way.
I have:
webservice WSDL link (https://something?WSDL, that's .net webservice)
pem file (certificate, needed to authentificate for gettting data)

i need :
to consume that webservice without describing API's for each method (i
mean use WSL to construct needed structures or objects).

condition:
use as litle lines of code as possible :)
btw, i would prefer solution, that would work on standart ruby
instalation (without additional installs, is that possible)
Well unless you want to wait a long time you will probably want to
download soap4r (if I understand your problem correctly), which
includes a wsdl2ruby generator.

Good luck
pth