WebService 2003 -> 2005

Rolf Ruisinger

WebServices consumption with a FrameWork 1.1 application used to work well
with my sevices.
Problems do apear as soon as I make a methode call from within a FrameWork
2.0 application (VS 2005),
the call is getting a timeout and from that point on all the calls from the
1.1 application don't work no longer.

The server its selfe hangs with the WebService, Dot.Net ASP running on the
same server is OK.

Do I have to make special settings works with 2.0 ?

(excuse my week english)