WebService and Proxy Server

Q. John Chen

I have a Client Window App access .NET WebService.

The problem I have is that my client application is used by people in
diffent organization. Some use proxy server to access internet, some
don't, some auto detect.

How can I have a generic way to handle all these senario?

My client app is actually a VB6 (w/ Soap toolkit3.0) consume
webmothods. Any soap solution will be easier for me but I am ok to
convert this part using .NET.

Thanks.

Q. John Chen

I said generic way. What I meant is an automatic way to get around the proxy issue.