WebService Behavior problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Stephane, Sep 27, 2004.

  1. Stephane

    Stephane Guest

    Hi,

    I'm using MS web service behavior to access my ASP.NET webServices from a
    web page with DHTML.

    The thing is that it's working great of the most of my web sites, but for
    one, which got the most traffic, it's not working at all.

    Actually, it works on the first page and when I go to the next page, it
    stops calling the web server. I tried to debug but the webService behavior
    shows no errors. I always receive the callId set to 0.

    In my web service, I use logging to see what's going on and I only see the
    first page. So it looks like that the call is made but never reach the web
    server...

    Any idea of what's going on?

    Here's my client code:

    <DIV ID='webServiceCallerDiv'
    STYLE='behavior:url(/LiveSnap/webservice.htc); visibility: hidden'></DIV>

    And then in DHTML:

    webServiceCallerDiv.useService(HOME_URL +
    '/WebServices/LiveSnapTracking.asmx?WSDL', 'LiveSnapTracking');
    iCallID =
    parent.webServiceCallerDiv.LiveSnapTracking.callService(handleLaunchResult,
    "pushVisitorInfos", CustomerId, VisitorId);

    Thanks for any help

    Stephane
    Stephane, Sep 27, 2004

  2. Stephane

    Stephane Guest

    I found the error...

    I wasn't converting the data to the url format so the error come from the "
    : " in "http://..." I pass to the web service as a parameter.

    Steph

    Stephane, Sep 28, 2004