Webservice Client Implementation in Ruby

Akshay Jangid

Hi All,

I have created a stand alone webservice tool to access any webservice
using ruby.
Just give the url , it will show you all the available method and let u
access them.
You need ruby gem Saop4r for it. It uses WSDL2Ruby as the core
implementation.
you can download my source code which is attached to this post or from
below location :-
http://docs.google.com/uc?id=0By8L7...WJiMWQtNGEzYzdjNDBiMzU0&export=download&hl=en

The attachment is a .jpg file.Change its extension to .zip and then
unzip it.

Read the main.rb file for more instructions....
Email me at (e-mail address removed) for feedback or any queries.....

Regards,
Akshay Jangid

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/4871/webservice_in_ruby.zip