Webservice Client Implementation in Ruby

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Akshay Jangid, Jul 21, 2010.

  1. Hi All,

    I have created a stand alone webservice tool to access any webservice
    using ruby.
    Just give the url , it will show you all the available method and let u
    access them.
    You need ruby gem Saop4r for it. It uses WSDL2Ruby as the core
    implementation.
    you can download my source code which is attached to this post or from
    below location :-
    http://docs.google.com/uc?id=0By8L7...WJiMWQtNGEzYzdjNDBiMzU0&export=download&hl=en

    The attachment is a .jpg file.Change its extension to .zip and then
    unzip it.

    Read the main.rb file for more instructions....
    Email me at for feedback or any queries.....

    Regards,
    Akshay Jangid

    Attachments:
    http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/4871/webservice_in_ruby.zip