    Please, any sugestions or directions or sites with knowledge.

    Thanks.
    Hans
    schnitzell, Aug 31, 2005

  2. Hello schnitzell,

    Choosing DB depens from yo request.
    Only one thing u have to take into account - don't allow WebService connect
    to DB directly.
    WS is only a facade. Use DAL to interact with DB

    s> I want to connect my webservice with any opensource database under
    s> .NET
    s> platform
    s> (After this I want to move this into MONO platform).
    s> How to start with this? Which database will be best?
    s> Please, any sugestions or directions or sites with knowledge.
    s> Thanks.
    s> Hans
    ---
    WBR,
    Michael Nemtsev
    blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/laflour

    "At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
    cease to be insipid. (c) Friedrich Nietzsche"
    Michael Nemtsev, Aug 31, 2005