Webservice Error Message Timeout

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Priyank M Bhat, Jul 26, 2006.

  1. Hi,

    I am facing strange situation, where i am getting Message Expired error,
    while trying to using webservice to upload file to the remote webserver. I
    coded this using WSE2.0 and the code and application is running on local
    machine absolutely fine if server and client are same machine. Error occurs
    when we call remote script with different machine timing, i tried to
    syncronize machine timing, and code worked. My webconfig file contains
    following settings

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
    <configuration>
    <system.web>
    <webServices>
    <soapExtensionTypes>
    <add
    type="Microsoft.Web.Services2.WebServicesExtension,Microsoft.Web.Services2,
    Version=2.0.0.0,Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"
    priority="1" group="0" />
    </soapExtensionTypes>
    </webServices>
    <pages validateRequest="false" />
    <compilation defaultLanguage="c#" debug="false" />
    <trace enabled="false" localOnly="true" />
    <globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8" />
    </system.web>
    <microsoft.web.services2>
    <messaging>
    <maxRequestLength>256000</maxRequestLength>
    </messaging>
    <diagnostics>
    <detailedErrors enabled="true" />
    <trace enabled="false" />
    </diagnostics>
    <security>
    <timeToleranceInSeconds>86400</timeToleranceInSeconds>
    </security>
    <tokenIssuer>
    <ttlInSeconds>108000</ttlInSeconds>
    </tokenIssuer>
    </microsoft.web.services2>
    </configuration>

    I have also set this.RequestSoapContext.Security.Timestamp.TtlInSeconds=0;,
    still the error is coming and changes to the code are not reflecting.

    I need someone's help in solving this problem.

    Thanks

    Priyank M Bhat
    Oristech Inc.

    Priyank M Bhat, Jul 26, 2006