Webservice Error Message Timeout

Priyank M Bhat

Hi,

I am facing strange situation, where i am getting Message Expired error,
while trying to using webservice to upload file to the remote webserver. I
coded this using WSE2.0 and the code and application is running on local
machine absolutely fine if server and client are same machine. Error occurs
when we call remote script with different machine timing, i tried to
syncronize machine timing, and code worked. My webconfig file contains
following settings

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
<system.web>
<webServices>
<soapExtensionTypes>
<add
type="Microsoft.Web.Services2.WebServicesExtension,Microsoft.Web.Services2,
Version=2.0.0.0,Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"
priority="1" group="0" />
</soapExtensionTypes>
</webServices>
<pages validateRequest="false" />
<compilation defaultLanguage="c#" debug="false" />
<trace enabled="false" localOnly="true" />
<globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8" />
</system.web>
<microsoft.web.services2>
<messaging>
<maxRequestLength>256000</maxRequestLength>
</messaging>
<diagnostics>
<detailedErrors enabled="true" />
<trace enabled="false" />
</diagnostics>
<security>
<timeToleranceInSeconds>86400</timeToleranceInSeconds>
</security>
<tokenIssuer>
<ttlInSeconds>108000</ttlInSeconds>
</tokenIssuer>
</microsoft.web.services2>
</configuration>

I have also set this.RequestSoapContext.Security.Timestamp.TtlInSeconds=0;,
still the error is coming and changes to the code are not reflecting.

I need someone's help in solving this problem.

Thanks

Priyank M Bhat
Oristech Inc.