Webservice Exception

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Hartmut Berger, Aug 19, 2003.

  1. Problem description:
    Framework V1.0.37.05 Windows 2000 SP4, IIS 5.0

    on our WINDOWS of 2000 Web servers we activated a Web
    service with different methods, these with
    VisualStudio.net were developed. This Web service
    functions perfectly. With these complex data types
    (DataSet's) will hand over.
    Now we wanted to activate further Web services, the
    following problem arises: The new Web service are called,
    started now a method and comes this error message (here
    simple Datentypen(Strings) are handed over:
    Error:
    System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException:Ein
    program cannot be implemented. Implemented
    instruction: "c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3705
    \csc.exe"/noconfig @"C:\WINNT\TEMP\yy
    1w3xo.cmdline ": ...... EAT completely again started to
    function the Web service first times.
    The error specified above comes back sometime. In the
    Microsoft Knowledge cousin we found to this problem the
    following articles: web.config the Web service we added
    315904 and 306158 in that under AUTHENTIFIZIERUNG the
    following
    entry: < identity impersonate="true "/>
    When I started the IIS new then the webservice is first
    time perfectly.

    Best regards

    Hartmut Berger
    LKV Saxonia e.V.