webservice global.asx error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by John, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Hi

    When I try to get reference to my remotely hosted web service, I get the
    following error;

    Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'localhost.Global'.

    Source Error:

    Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb"
    Inherits="localhost.Global" %>

    Source File: d:\webs\...\global.asax Line: 1

    What is it that I need to do to fix this?

    Thanks

    Regards

    John, Sep 22, 2004