    helpfull.

    Thanks for your time,
    Richard.

    Richard Heesbeen, May 28, 2005

  2. Since processing a web service request is the equivilant of processing a web
    page request, I suspect that any information you find on the throughput of
    IIS would apply. With all the natural caveats that you noted in effect, of
    course.

    --
    Bruce Johnson [C# MVP]
    http://www.objectsharp.com/blogs/bruce