webservice interface in glassfish 3

joao tiago a. m. viegas

Hello you all,

I'm studying webservices, and I'm only succeeding in deploying a
webservice to Glassfish 3 if I create it with a class:

@WebService
public class CardValidator {...}

....but on the client side wsimport generates
public interface CardValidator { ...]

....and this winds up in an exception when I try to access the web
service using a j2se client:
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0"
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
com.d2w.labs.j2ee.snippets.book.bjee6wg3.ch14.CardValidator is not an
interface.

Have you ever experienced such a case?