WebService Invoke --> Bad Request

Mark

We have developed a new website and it is running OK on the dev. machine, now
once we copied these files across to the live machine, it fails to invoke the
webservice "HTTP status 400: Bad Request". We've got a brand new web server
WIN2K3 with IIS6.0. Also, I have changed the URL Behavior to Dynamic and I
have asked the ProxyObject to display the URL and it is pointing to the
correct path. So, Why is the ASP.NET web app cannot invoke the web service at
all.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Mark