WebService not responding

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Franck, Feb 2, 2006.

  1. Franck

    Franck Guest

    Hi,
    got a problem with my WebService. (Win 2003 Web Edition with
    Application pools)
    It is called from Excel with a linked AutoDual class which provides new
    Excel Functions.

    All system works good except that some time after a few moment, the
    webservice stop responding.

    Lookin in logs I found these "errors" :
    "Timer_ConnectionIdle" and "Connection_Abandoned_By_AppPool"

    Can somebody explain me what are these errors ?
    Any ideas ?

    PS : Got same system on Win 2000 without Application pool and never got
    problem.

    Thanks for your help.

    Franck, Feb 2, 2006