    for both kind of web-service servers (java based platform, or .NET), and I
    won't need any changes in the client side - am I right ?

    Thanks :)

    Mr. x, Oct 9, 2003

  2. Mr. x

    Mr. x Guest

    Thanks, great knowing that ...
    :)

    If I want to use web-service in Java applet - I was told about the : Apache
    Axis, but for one who want only to call and use web-services, it sounds to
    be too complex, and it is because it has many things arround, not only the
    web-service, and I hardly get to the point...

    I just need a tiny sample of using web-services from java-applet, please (I
    am using JBuilder).

    Thanks :)

    "Andrew" <> wrote in message

    Mr. x, Oct 9, 2003