Webservice/Oracle sessions leak

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Leonid, Jan 6, 2006.

  1. Leonid

    Leonid Guest

    Hi,

    We are having issue with unclosed Oracle sessions (connections) after
    webservice stopped executing any SQL or SP with OLEDB connection.

    Same problem with DataReader, DataSet or just command executing SP. We are
    closing/disposing connection as well as closing datareaders and dataadapters
    etc. Still same issue until server reboot. Regular restart IIS doesn't help.

    Any idea why this might happen?

    Environment: Win 2000 Server, .NET 1.1 SP1, MDAC 2.8.

    Thanks,

    Leonid

    Leonid, Jan 6, 2006