WebService Proxy Error: Positive number required

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Neil Macdonald [Intergraph], Feb 28, 2005.

  1. We are attempting to utilize a J2EE\IBM WSA webservice and on the oneway
    method call I get the following exception

    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Positive number required.\r\nParameter
    name: bufferSize\r\n at System.IO.StreamReader

    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Positive number required.\r\nParameter
    name: bufferSize\r\n at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(Stream stream, Encoding
    encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize)\r\n at
    System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
    message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)\r\n
    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String
    methodName, Object[] parameters)\r\n at
    IntelliWhere.TrackForce.FieldClient.Emulator.TrackForceClientServicesRemote.ClientServices.RunListAcknoweledge(String
    SessionToken, String RunListID, String jobIDs) in
    D:\\@Data\\@WIP\\FieldClientTesting\\Benchmark\\ClientEmulator\\Web
    References\\TrackForceClientServicesRemote\\Reference.cs:line 90\r\n at
    IntelliWhere.TrackForce.FieldClient.Emulator.EmulationBatchThread._emulateAckRunList()
    in
    d:\\@data\\@wip\\fieldclienttesting\\benchmark\\clientemulator\\processjoblistemulation.cs:line 818"

    Neil Macdonald
    Senior Software Engineer
    IntelliWhere Product Development Centre
    Intergraph Corporation
    Intergraph Mapping and Geospatial Solutions

    Neil Macdonald [Intergraph], Feb 28, 2005

  2. Neil Macdonald [Intergraph]

    Dan Rogers Guest

    Are you passing a negative # (or zero) in this parameter?
    >From: =?Utf-8?B?TmVpbCBNYWNkb25hbGQgW0ludGVyZ3JhcGhd?=

    <>

    Dan Rogers, Mar 8, 2005