WebService Proxy Error: Positive number required

Neil Macdonald [Intergraph]

We are attempting to utilize a J2EE\IBM WSA webservice and on the oneway
method call I get the following exception

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Positive number required.\r\nParameter
name: bufferSize\r\n at System.IO.StreamReader

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Positive number required.\r\nParameter
name: bufferSize\r\n at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(Stream stream, Encoding
encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize)\r\n at
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)\r\n
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String
methodName, Object[] parameters)\r\n at
IntelliWhere.TrackForce.FieldClient.Emulator.TrackForceClientServicesRemote.ClientServices.RunListAcknoweledge(String
SessionToken, String RunListID, String jobIDs) in
D:\\@Data\\@WIP\\FieldClientTesting\\Benchmark\\ClientEmulator\\Web
References\\TrackForceClientServicesRemote\\Reference.cs:line 90\r\n at
IntelliWhere.TrackForce.FieldClient.Emulator.EmulationBatchThread._emulateAckRunList()
in
d:\\@data\\@wip\\fieldclienttesting\\benchmark\\clientemulator\\processjoblistemulation.cs:line 818"

Neil Macdonald
Senior Software Engineer
IntelliWhere Product Development Centre
Intergraph Corporation
Intergraph Mapping and Geospatial Solutions

Dan Rogers

Are you passing a negative # (or zero) in this parameter?