    but it wouldn't take long for someone to find that...

    Thanks for any help that you can give!
    Joe

    Joe, Sep 10, 2006

  2. If you connect to the web service over an SSL connection the data you pass
    back and forth will be encrypted.

    When you mention a password, are you talking about authenticating users of
    your web service or securing data transferred to/from the web service. Those
    are two different things.

    --
    Browse http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/ and vote.
    http://www.peterRitchie.com/blog/