WebService Testers Needed

Meir Rotfleisch

Hi

I created a webservice that generates a list of Unique Random numbers. The
service takes 2 parameters NumofElements and the MaxValueOfElement I
deployed it to my website at
www.mrrcomputers.cc/Applications/randomgen.asmx

I am trying to add the reference to a new project and I get the following
error message

The request failed with HTTP status 407: Proxy Authentication Required ( The
ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web
Proxy service is denied. ).

I would request one of the following either a reason why I can't reference
it or secondly a response from another programmer that they could reference
it so I can try to pinpoint if the problem is the Host Computer or my
development computer/network.

I thank you for your help

Regards

Meir