WebService Testers Needed

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Meir Rotfleisch, Dec 6, 2003.

  1. Hi

    I created a webservice that generates a list of Unique Random numbers. The
    service takes 2 parameters NumofElements and the MaxValueOfElement I
    deployed it to my website at
    www.mrrcomputers.cc/Applications/randomgen.asmx

    I am trying to add the reference to a new project and I get the following
    error message

    The request failed with HTTP status 407: Proxy Authentication Required ( The
    ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web
    Proxy service is denied. ).

    I would request one of the following either a reason why I can't reference
    it or secondly a response from another programmer that they could reference
    it so I can try to pinpoint if the problem is the Host Computer or my
    development computer/network.

    I thank you for your help

    Regards

    Meir