    webservice's timeout property but it don't effect.
    It throw timeout error.
    What's wrong? Do you have any idea?

    Erencan SAÐIROÐLU, Oct 2, 2006

  2. Erencan SAÐIROÐLU

    EggHead Guest

    Hi here,
    I have the same problem as well in IIS 6.0.
    After reset all the setting in the metadata and the TCP reg (http settings,
    asp session, TcpMaxConnectRetransmissions, etc ) on both side, it only has
    effect in the LAN. Actually, I find out it has nothing to do windows in my
    case, it is those network firewall in those router in the internet. So, it
    is a dead-end. The truth is ws has no call back (begin and end not work for
    me).
    First, You need to put a sniff at the sever and assure the server did send
    out the stuff before everything.
    BTW, what timeout you try?

    cheers,
    egghead