    --------------------------------
    From: bart verbeeck

    -----------------------

    <Id>Nt9yhMkUZUao7dj9cdstag==</Id>
    bart verbeeck via .NET 247, May 7, 2004

  2. bart verbeeck via .NET 247

    Jan Tielens Guest

    Sure, it's quite simple!

    http://blogs.msdn.com/toub/archive/2004/03/10/87327.aspx
    Did you know it's possible to customize the test page auto-generated for Web
    services in ASP.NET?

    For example, let's say you wanted to order the WebMethods such that they're
    displayed in alphabetical order. You can modify the
    DefaultWsdlHelpGenerator.aspx page which is used to create that test page
    (%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\CONFIG\DefaultWsdlHelpGenerator.
    aspx). ASP.NET gathers up the description information for the requested web
    service/asmx and passes that data to the help generator page. You can
    modify this page however you see fit (or you can tell ASP.NET to look in a
    different location for the generation page by modifying the machine.config's
    system.web/webServices/wsdlHelpGenerator node).

    --
    Greetz
    Jan
    > Dear friends
    >
    > Is it possible to manipulate the test page to put the webmethods in a

    certain order (alfabethical, ...)?

    > I created a webservice with about 50 webmethods, I get sick of searching

    through the list to find the desired .method

    Jan Tielens, May 7, 2004