Webservice, without ASMX?

Sriram

Hello, all our business classes are exposed through web services and all
webservices have a Load and Save method and few other standard ones. So we
decided to put it all into a base class and derive all our business services
from that base. While this works great for us, we still have to create an
ASMX file (not a problem - though) to expose the service.

Now to my question, is there a handler which would allow us to simulate the
ASMX file and would not check if the file exists. Probably by including a
class attribute for the business service class with the ASMX name.

Hope I am clear.