Webservice works once and then DOES NOT seem to work even though program does not crash

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Phi!, Apr 22, 2004.

  1. Phi!

    Phi! Guest

    Hello everyone,

    Any help you could give would be appreciated as I am totally baffled
    by this: -

    I have a form where you upload a docuement, this information is sent
    via a web service to another porgram where it process the information
    and returns some XML to create another form to add information in.

    This works successfully. When you add the extra data to the form it
    should then thourgh the same web service but different method deal
    with this information.

    This time the webservice fails. During debugging the program goes
    straight through the web service method, but does not go into it.
    ALso the XML that should be returned is not there.

    DOes any one know what is going on. The mthod there web service calls
    definetly works so it mustbe a problem with my webservice.

    I look forward to your replies.

    Phil
    Phi!, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Phi!