WebServices and CAPICOM

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Sergio Lera via .NET 247, Aug 5, 2004.

  1. (Type your message here)

    --------------------------------
    From: Sergio Lera

    Hello,

    I am developing a web service that needs to create a PKCS#7 structure. To sign the data a PKCS#12(PFX) file with the signing private key is needed to be loaded. To do this I am using CAPICOM but I have a problem:
    When I try to import the PFX file I get the following exception:

    System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The system cannot find the file specified.
    at CAPICOM.SignerClass.Load(String FileName, String Password)

    I have tried to obtain the certificate from a certificate store but I get another exception which says that the Certificate store is empty (this is not true, of course):

    System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException(0x80880231):The certificate store does not contain any certificate.

    What is hapenning? How can i solve it?

    ahh.. if I could not solve my problem..
    apart to CAPICOM, is there another way to load a PKCS12 file and to create a PKCS7 structure?

    <Id>Bt00iDuqRUeqTb2hCSozNg==</Id>
    Sergio Lera via .NET 247, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Sergio Lera via .NET 247

    Guest Guest

    I would like to know if you could solve this issue.

    Best regards

    User submitted from AEWNET (http://www.aewnet.com/)
    Guest, Jun 1, 2005