WebServices and classic asp questions

Kiran

WebServices and classic asp questions
1.Is it best to call a webservice from classic asp using
Set oSOAP = Server.CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient")
or
Set objRequest = Server.createobject("MSXML2.XMLHTTP")

2.Our website(.asp) runs on SSL. What are the steps required in web.config
file to call a ASP.NET web service from an SSL enabled website.

3.I need to pass a bunch of parameters when calling the webservice from asp.
Please advice the best way of doing this.Any code samples would help.

I have seen links on 4guysfromrolla or some other sites that show a very
basic way to call web services from classic asp ., but they do not help much.
Specific answers to the above questions will really help