    that if the call was from valid application or User .

    Waiting for reply

    Qazi Asim
    Asim Qazi, Apr 19, 2004

  2. Asim Qazi

    Jan Tielens Guest

    What kind of client applications do you have? If they are all .NET running
    on a Windows platform, you can easily use Integrated Windows Authentication.

    --
    Greetz,
    Jan

    "Asim Qazi" <> schreef in bericht
    > Hi
    > i am new to webservices and written 1-2 sample webservices,
    > i need some help to authenticate, that my service should be available

    > some specific callers, like when the service is called so it should

    validate

    Jan Tielens, Apr 19, 2004

  3. Asim Qazi

    Asim Qazi Guest

    Thankx for the Answer,

    Yeah it will be .net cliect , can u tell me about any use full tutorial
    which will help me

    Qazi Asim

    Asim Qazi, Apr 19, 2004
  4. Asim Qazi