Webservices - can I post back the response to the client as a html page

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by narmathabala@gmail.com, Apr 22, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hello,

    My business client communicates a request to the server through a url
    link.
    The link will be something like
    www.justforsample/webservicefunction?parameter1=value&parameter2=value2
    My webservice, in turn communicates with the server. How will I send
    the response back from the webservice to the requestor.

    Now, my client expects the response in a html format. Something similar

    <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>application name </TITLE></HEAD><BODY>
    <TABLE>
    <TR>
    <TD>DATA</TD>
    <TD>response message</TD>
    </TR>
    </TABLE>
    </BODY></HTML>

    Can anyone tell me how to send the html source back as a response.
    Thanks in advance,
    Narmatha

    , Apr 22, 2006