WebServices in Rails

Banaganapalle, Zafer [DAS]

Hi,
I am looking at options for implementing webservices in ROR.

Can somebody suggest If Rails is Production ready for webservices. Is it sc=
alable for a large set of requests in a day ?

I have read somewhere WS02 provides gems for Rails Webservices ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
-Z

Luc Evers

You can use JRuby on Rails, all Java classes are available.

Luc.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Banaganapalle, Zafer [DAS] <