webservices security

tshad

We have some webservices that we need to run from our public server (that is
in a DMZ) and have access to our Database Server (which is on the other side
of the firewall).

Our concern is the best way to set this up.

If someone were able to get access to our DMZ, they would have access to our
web services, would they not?

Thanks,

Tom

Simon Hart

You need to use Authentication. The type would depend on the clients and how
you plan to use the services.